Students are being given free entry to the popular club night ‘Club Sandwich’ at The Stretch bar in Goldsmiths S.U. The plan was originally to only admit students with Demo wristbands that were to be issued by the S.U, but due to a higher than expected turn out from students, the free entry has now been extended to everyone. The night will be a celebration of the successful demo with most students trying to forget the events at Millbank. Goldsmiths student Lea Dollbaum, 22, says, “I think people are letting the events at Millbank ruin the success of the march as a whole. Most of us were peaceful and the vast majority of protesters were passionate but non-violent.”
Let’s hope no windows are broken at Goldsmiths this evening.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 6 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 6 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 9 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 9 months ago