Hundreds of Goldsmiths students have gathered outside the main Richard Hogart Building this morning ahead of the NUS Demo. Goldsmiths students are planning to travel to LSE to join fellow protesters. Sabbatical officer Manoj Kerai woke students up in halls by setting off a loud alarm to ensure that students got out of bed in time.
He said, “I’m really happy with the turn out from Goldsmiths students.”
As the students travel through New Cross overground station, queues to enter the station run down the street. Sabbatical officers are working with the tfl staff to ensure students get through quickly.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 6 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 6 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How tolerant should we be towards the intolerant? In wake of the Alice Weidal event cancellation, Quirin von Blombe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- "White people should not leave conversation simply because this conversation isn’t about them. Rather, they should… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- SOAS SU is calling for students to boycott coursework deadlines off the back of the #ucustrike. Key demands include… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Failcards, garbage council and saving the coppers - another broadside from Rook londonstudent.coop/comment/2018/0… https://t.co/Jw5ZU2a7Su 2 days ago
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 9 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 9 months ago