Students are continuing to push against a police barrier at the entrance to Millbank Tower. Window panes are literally bending under the pressure.
Some of the crowd are beginning to dissipate but there are still hundreds here.
The bonfire is still blazing. There is jeering; students are making wanker signs at people inside. Police have truncheons out. Occasionally a few students break in but these are quickly being dealt with.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 5 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 5 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 5 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- A UCL student project gives disposable cameras to people in transit, handing the narrative back to refugees londonstudent.coop/features/2017/… 5 days ago
- RT @Effy_Yeomans: A story I broke is on BBC news tonight! You could tune in... or you could read the original here: londonstudent.coop/news/2017/07/0… 5 days ago
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 1 month ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 1 month ago