The police presence outside parliament has stepped up with armed officers, vans and helicopters surrounding the area, however the protest remains peaceful. Officers are happy to let straggling protesters into the march despite earlier hostility from some members of the crowd who were seen throwing flares into the police. Chants and whistles are deafening, all captured by media from around the country all jostling for pole position for a shot of what is undoubtedly one of the biggest protests London has seen in some time.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 5 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 5 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 5 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 3 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 3 months ago