As students tried to push through the front line one girl was seized upon and vicously and brutally attacked by 4 police officers with shields and batons. She is now lying prostrate and unconscious while the crowd continues to push forward throwing anything they can at police. Officers are clearly finding it hard to hold the line and are being pushed further back. Earlier reinforcements were pushed by the crowd out of the area in what was clearly one of the protesters proudest moments. The protest continues to rage on, with scuffling on the front line becoming intense and fraught.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 6 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 6 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How tolerant should we be towards the intolerant? In wake of the Alice Weidal event cancellation, Quirin von Blombe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- "White people should not leave conversation simply because this conversation isn’t about them. Rather, they should… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- SOAS SU is calling for students to boycott coursework deadlines off the back of the #ucustrike. Key demands include… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Failcards, garbage council and saving the coppers - another broadside from Rook londonstudent.coop/comment/2018/0… https://t.co/Jw5ZU2a7Su 2 days ago
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 9 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 9 months ago