Goldsmiths students have joined others outside LSE. The turnout is high with Houghton Street, outside LSE, completely packed with protesters. So far, the protesting has been peaceful with no police interference. Goldsmiths student James Donnelly, 20, who studies Psychology says, “I’m here today because I believe in free education for everyone. There should be no class divide!”
Some of the placards hold slogans such as “Cut corporate greed” and “If it’s Browne, flush it down!”
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 6 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 6 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 9 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 9 months ago