James Meadway, ULU trustee elect is marching to oppose ‘the huge injustice, we are paying for their mistakes.’ when asked what the alternative is he said ‘the markets aren’t particularly bothered about the deficit’ and today’s march is about creating ‘a politic sense of direction.’
SP & JW
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 6 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 6 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 9 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 9 months ago