It seems protesters have set fire to a mass of rubbish outside of Lilywhites, and reportedly the store itself. There is no sign of the perpetrators and fire fighters have just succeeded in putting out the blazes. Police have the entire area contaned with Picadilly, Coventry St, Regent St covered by lines of riot police three men deep. Reports suggest protesters may have moved to Trafalgar Square.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 5 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 5 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 5 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Welcome freshers! Interested in journalism? We're London's biggest student paper. Come say hi. #londonfreshers facebook.com/events/1572091… 19 hours ago
- Our coverage of the #LondonFilmFestival starts with @moviemanjames1 storming review of Let the Corpses Tan: londonstudent.coop/review/2017/09… 1 day ago
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 3 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 3 months ago