The mood at Trafalgar Square remains jubilant with the group singing, dancing, chanting and setting off fireworks and flares for a cheering crowd. The atmosphere is more like a free party than a demonstration with the familiar chant, “Who’s streets? OUR STREETS!” Ringing in everyone’s ears. Reports that police were surrounding the area seem unfounded, with a surprising lack of officers visible. There is however, a police helicopter circling.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 5 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 5 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 5 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @GoldsmithsSU: Are you one of the UK's best student societies? Nominate for the National Societies Awards by 2pm on Friday 21 April http… 1 week ago
- RT @ShellyAsquith: Eva at @GoldsmithsSU has printed these off for students looking for a place to rent! Find them and more at https://t.co/… 1 week ago