LSJSN’s Commentator Of the Year, Josh White, joins the march with QMSU. He says protesting can achieve ‘absolutely nothing short of enormous numbers’ but it is not completely pointless ‘the point is to voice our opinion and to lend support to thousands across the country who are worried about their jobs and livelihoods’. And the disparate nature of the march? ‘the groups are very different but it shows a common consensus that the cuts are too much and hopefully it can remain non violent.’
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 5 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 5 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 5 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 4 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 4 months ago