Protesters have now cleared out of the main strip of Piccadilly and the last are being dragged out of Fortnum and Mason. However, they have left a trail of devastation in their wake. They have broken windows at Santander, Lloyds TSB and Fortnum’s itself. A small group which is letting off flairs and setting placards alight is being contained by Eros and it looks like more riot police are moving in.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 6 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 6 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @GoldsmithsUCU: Please petition against the proposed closure of New Cross Walk-In Centre. Heavily used by local community & Goldsmiths s… 2 days ago
- RT @GoldsmithsSU: As part of Disability History month we're running a drop in #Craftism session on Thursday from 10-5pm in the SU (2nd floo… 1 week ago
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 6 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 6 months ago