Protesters have now cleared out of the main strip of Piccadilly and the last are being dragged out of Fortnum and Mason. However, they have left a trail of devastation in their wake. They have broken windows at Santander, Lloyds TSB and Fortnum’s itself. A small group which is letting off flairs and setting placards alight is being contained by Eros and it looks like more riot police are moving in.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 5 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 5 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 5 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @UVWunion: Breaking news: VICTORY TO LSE CLEANERS! Cleaners to be brought in house - won through UVW's campaign & strike action https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MayorofLondon: My statement on the cowardly terrorist attack in London tonight: facebook.com/MayorofLondon/… Please continue to follow @metp… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 3 weeks ago