The police tactics today seem to be to stifle the movement of the demonstration with a walking kettle. A line of horseback police are just ahead and are rallying to any minor clashes. The crowd have been split in two as we pass St. Sepulchre church. The crowd are noisy but peaceful.
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 6 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 6 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How tolerant should we be towards the intolerant? In wake of the Alice Weidal event cancellation, Quirin von Blombe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- "White people should not leave conversation simply because this conversation isn’t about them. Rather, they should… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- SOAS SU is calling for students to boycott coursework deadlines off the back of the #ucustrike. Key demands include… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Failcards, garbage council and saving the coppers - another broadside from Rook londonstudent.coop/comment/2018/0… https://t.co/Jw5ZU2a7Su 2 days ago
- RT @JoshBarkerFilms: Absolutely amazing trip to ITV Studios last week to visit the studio of #GoodMorningBritain! #NaSTALondon @NaSTAUK @rh… 9 months ago
- RT @SURHUL: Great morning leading training for our fantastic media outlets on how to work with us & their role as student media in @Packhor… 9 months ago