There are feelings of solidarity with the students and lecturers marching today from all over London. Office worker Eileen Kelly says, “We would never have stood for it, education should be one of the most important sectors, not one of the first to be cut.” Ed Ruthers, who works in Shaftesbury Avenue, will later be attending the march. He commented, “It is a mistake by the coalition to cut so drastically, I will be there to support and sympathize. I regret my vote for Nick Clegg.”
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
- The Lion - Issue 2, Volume 3 fb.me/1hmwtMCT3 4 years ago
- That concludes our live coverage of today's student demonstration. Thank you to all those who took part and those who followed us. 4 years ago
- RT @NationalStudent: @LSJSN TNS have quoted you in their #nov9 coverage, check it out: sfy.co/Mxw 4 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Heading out tonight? We've got your back with a guide to having a fab night out #LifeHacks 💯🎉 youtube.com/watch?v=KfgTjg… https://t.co/kPlQ3PiWnI 1 month ago
- Wanna chill after a hard day working? Put your feet up and watch #CoffeeHouseSessions with @IzzyBizu here 😌☕🎶: youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4M6S… 1 month ago